Camp Olive is an unique experience for children ages two to nine years of age. Camp Olive starts on Monday, July 7, 2015 and lasts for three weeks, ending on Friday, July 25th.
Camp Olive’s theme is Keep Austin Cultured!
- Children aged 2-5 years old
- Explore different locations and cultural activities around Austin
- Visits to Museums, Cinemas, Splash Pads, and Other Austin Favorites
- Explore project ideas and celebrate these projects by exploring the different locations.
- Charter bus for off site field trips, equipped with five-point harness, with Olive Tree staff
- Elementary school boys and girls, ages 6-10
- Small group project field trips
- Learn how to ride the Metro bus
- Arts & Crafts
- Topics include exploration, collaboration, and community.
- Group is supervised but allows for independent decision-making.
- Camp t-shirt
- Transportation fees
We can’t wait!
Spaces will be limited. We are accepting wait list forms now!